The Overlord Show and its organisers would like you to know that we care about your privacy, and we strive to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure.
Further to this, some Users may choose to provide additional information in the process of becoming actively involved in The Overlord Show Event and be considered exhibitors (each, an “Exhibitor”).
Solent Overlord Executive Military Collectors’ Club (SOE) is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data collected via this website and any data collected in relation to The Overlord Show (collectively referred to as The Overlord Show, “we”, “us”, “our”, or “The Organisers” in this privacy notice).
You can contact The Overlord Show Organisers via our Contact Page.
Information We Collect
The information we collect may vary depending on whether or not you are a User or an Exhibitor.
You may choose to provide us with certain information, such as when you create a user profile or when you make an application to the Overlord Show. We aim to only ask you for the bare minimum amount of information from Exhibitors, that is essential to allow for the effective planning and administration of the Overlord Show, and to fulfil our legal obligations.
We may also collect automatically-generate and technical information. Therefore, the information we have (“Collected Information”) may include:
- Device Information. Like many online services, we may collect information about the devices that are used to access our services, such as the IP address of the device, the operating system and version of the device, the browser that you use to access the Overlord Show website.
- Obtaining Consent. Some processes in the organisation of The Overlord Show may require us to collect information which goes beyond the scope what you may expect necessarily. In these cases, we will seek consent before collecting this data.
In addition to (Exhibitors Only):
- Profile Information. You may provide us with profile information such as your name, address, e-mail address and mobile number when you create an account, or when you edit your account information.
- Application Information. You may provide us with information relating to Vehicles, People or Groups of, Organisations, Business’, Charities, Insurance, and Payment details, in the process of making an application to the Event.
Use, Processing, and Sharing of Your Information
- The Overlord Show processes and uses Collected Information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent by contacting us. The Overlord Show also processes Collected Information when it needs to do so in its legitimate interest to aid in organising The Overlord Show, or when required to do so by law. If you do not want to provide certain information, some services may be unavailable to you.
- We use the Collected Information of Users to improve the Site and to enhance your user experience.
- We use the Collected Information of Exhibitors to organise The Overlord Show and to ensure the safety and security of all Exhibitors involved. For Example, for Exhibitors, we will use your profile information to contact you about your account or applications, or important information relating to your exhibiting at the Event.
- If we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; or (b) protect or defend the safety, rights, or property of SOE or the Overlord Show, the public, or any person.
- If your information is a part of a set of non-private, aggregated, anonymised, or otherwise non-personal information.
- If you request or consent to our sharing of Collected Information with a third party.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Collected Information to others.
Protection of Your Information
- In order to help keep your media secure, we have implemented LetsEncrypt to provide publicly trusted TLS certificates for end-to-end encrypted connections among all of our servers, Services, and client applications.
- We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example, password information is stored on our servers and is protected using hashing and encryption technologies.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you use our services outside of the European Union, we may transfer information from that jurisdiction to the European Union.
Controlling Your Information
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request data portability where applicable in the following ways:
- Changing your profile information by accessing the My Account page of the Overlord Show website.
- Deleting your account. You may delete your account by selecting the option to delete your account on the My Account page. We will delete your information without unreasonable delay after receiving the request except that we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law. Please note that if you have made any applications, these also contain your personal data and need to be deleted separately and should be done so before deleting your account.
- Deleting an Application. You may delete an application by accessing the Exhibitors Centre page on the Overlord Show Website. We will delete the information related to the specific application deleted without unreasonable delay after receiving the request, except that we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law. Please note that your account will also contain personal data and that will need to be deleted separately.
- Contacting Us via our Contact Page.
The Overlord Show retains personal information you provide to create your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. However, to ensure that data is not stored unnecessarily we mandate that user accounts and applications are purged/deleted from our online system yearly after the Overlord Show Event has taken place. For the purpose of record keeping and analysis, we store application data offline, which includes some personal information, for up to 2 years. System and error logs are maintained for 30 days.
Your Choices, Including Opt-Out Options
You have the following choices regarding how we use certain information collected from or about you.
- Explicit Consent. We clearly state the reasons for collecting data both here and in in-line privacy notices at the point of collection, and we ask for your consent to the data processing.
- Withdraw Consent. You can withdraw your consent to our processing of personal information by deleting your account, any applications, and in the case of offline data, by getting in contact with us.
You may contact us with questions and comments regarding this policy via our Contact page. You can also contact your local data protection authority with any complaints about The Overlord Shows’s data collection or processing activity.